[VIDEO] Drake – I’m Upset

[VIDEO] Drake – I’m Upset

Drake I’m Upset

OVO Sound Artist, Drake releases the official video for his track ‘I’m Upset’ after remaining silent on social media ever since Pusha T dropped ‘The Story of Adidon‘ diss song, Drake has returned with some major news.

For the video, Drake puts together a memorable reunion of cast of Degrassi, the show from where he first shot to fame back in 2006-2007. The Toronto native played Jimmy and was best known for getting paralyzed after being shot in the back.
In the music video, the former stars of the show, including Jay & Silent Bob, get together at a reunion party of Degrassi Community School which does not go as planned in the end. It even has a scene where OVO members are chasing the shooter that paralyzed Drake on the show. Watch the video below which was again directed by Karena Evans.

Download Drake I’m Upset Video;

DOWNLOAD VIDEO



from NaijaExclusive https://ift.tt/2JG1R8O
via IFTTT
[VIDEO] Drake – I’m Upset [VIDEO] Drake – I’m Upset Reviewed by flexysong on June 14, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.