MUSiC :: Nwa Chi – ‘Chimo’ [My God] ft. Jennifer Adiele

UK based singer-songwriter and evangelist – Nwa Chi releases new single – ‘Chimo’  featuring fellow unique minister – Jennifer Adiele. The single title – ‘Chimo’ which translates to ‘My God’ in the indigenous Ibo dialect can be described as prophetic victory song, crafted with the conscious intent to prophetically and spiritually impact the listener.  Prior to the release of ‘Chimo’, the music evangelist has released ‘Are ...

The post MUSiC :: Nwa Chi – ‘Chimo’ [My God] ft. Jennifer Adiele appeared first on GMusicPlus.com.



from GMusicPlus.com https://ift.tt/2t1HHPx
via IFTTT
MUSiC :: Nwa Chi – ‘Chimo’ [My God] ft. Jennifer Adiele MUSiC :: Nwa Chi – ‘Chimo’ [My God] ft. Jennifer Adiele Reviewed by flexysong on June 12, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.