Blessings Drops New Song & Music Video “Jesus has the Final Say” | @I_am_Blessings

Nigerian songstress and praise/worship leader, Blessings releases her inspiring new single, “Jesus has the Final Say,” Off her forthcoming EP titled ‘Am So Grateful’.  “My friend, the doctor’s report is not final” Blessing shares as she encourage everyone in one illness or the other, “Jesus declares to you, “I am the Alpha and the Omega, ...

The post Blessings Drops New Song & Music Video “Jesus has the Final Say” | @I_am_Blessings appeared first on GMusicPlus.com.



from GMusicPlus.com https://ift.tt/2LNgCao
via IFTTT
Blessings Drops New Song & Music Video “Jesus has the Final Say” | @I_am_Blessings Blessings Drops New Song & Music Video “Jesus has the Final Say” | @I_am_Blessings Reviewed by flexysong on June 15, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.