Zahara & her man plan to get married

It’s been a while since we heard anything about Zahara, the musician was once the biggest star in South Africa. She is one of the few artists who have managed to sell close to a million copies of her albums.

Zahara has been dating a new man for the past couple of months and he is madly in love with the superstar, speaking to TshisaLive, he opened up about his relationship with Zahara, “Zahara is an incredible woman. She inspires me and I have learnt a lot from her. She has helped me deal with so much in my life and I really appreciate all the support I get from her,” he said.

He then went on to say that he knew from the moment he met the star that he wanted to build a future with her, and one day marry her, “I feel at peace with her. I see my future with her. I told her family that the next time they see me I will bring cows (to pay lobola) and I am serious about that. We are working towards that and it will be soon,” he explained.

The post Zahara & her man plan to get married appeared first on JamBaze.com | Mp3/Video Download.



from JamBaze.com | Mp3/Video Download http://ift.tt/2hDmCc3
via IFTTT
Zahara & her man plan to get married Zahara & her man plan to get married Reviewed by flexysong on October 01, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.