I’ve Not Gained a Single Thing from PDP My Entire Life – Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts to Suspension

Billionaire businessman, Ifeanyi Ubah who was suspended by the PDP for allegedly making ‘disparaging allegations’ against the party, has swiftly reacted. Ifeanyi Ubah   On Thursday, the PDP suspended the businessman for allegedly making “disparaging allegations” against the party over the conduct of the Anambra governorship primary election which he lost to Oseloka Obaze.   […]

The post I’ve Not Gained a Single Thing from PDP My Entire Life – Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts to Suspension appeared first on AM onpoint TV.



from AM onpoint TV http://ift.tt/2jRmkyX
via IFTTT
I’ve Not Gained a Single Thing from PDP My Entire Life – Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts to Suspension I’ve Not Gained a Single Thing from PDP My Entire Life – Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts to Suspension Reviewed by flexysong on September 22, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.