VIDEO: Debie Rise – Here to Stay

TooXclusive.com.ng

VIDEO: Debie Rise - Here to Stay

VIDEO: Debie Rise – Here to Stay

Previous Big Brother Naija housemate and gifted artiste, Debie Rise has discharged the sound and visuals to her new single “Setting down deep roots”.
Created by Johnny Drille and coordinated by Paul Gambit, the video is everything and that’s only the tip of the iceberg, and it guarantees to wow her fans with it strengthened quality.

As per Debie Rise:

A considerable measure of times, when I close my eyes,
where I see myself is a long ways in front of where I am.
Cause there are evil presences… devils I need to battle…
in any case, I have an objective and I won’t make due with less until the point that I arrive…
I will emerge in my own particular world.
I am “Digging in for the long haul”, shouldn’t something be said about you?
Benevolently share with me: what is/are your demon(s)?
(My name is Debie Rise, my evil spirit is lingering, however I am #HereToStay)

Watch the video underneath:

The post VIDEO: Debie Rise – Here to Stay appeared first on TooXclusive.com.ng.



from TooXclusive.com.ng http://ift.tt/2vEJhHd
via IFTTT
VIDEO: Debie Rise – Here to Stay VIDEO: Debie Rise – Here to Stay Reviewed by flexysong on August 30, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.