#DeadlineDay: Chelsea Signs Zappacosta From Torino

Torino’s Davide Zappacosta has joined Chelsea for £23 million, signing a four-year contract with the blues.

The Italy international defender emerged as a surprise transfer target for Chelsea on deadline day and a deal has been completed.

Antonio Conte is familiar with Zappacosta, after calling him up to the Italian squad in 2016.

The 25-year-old full-back had been at Torino since 2015, previously representing Atalanta in Serie A.

“It is a dream for me to join Chelsea and play in the Premier League,” Zappacosta told Chelsea’s website. “I am very excited to be here and start working with the team. I hope I can show my quality to the coach, my team-mates and the supporters.”

The post #DeadlineDay: Chelsea Signs Zappacosta From Torino appeared first on 360Nobs.com.



from 360Nobs.com http://ift.tt/2wrtzAz
via IFTTT
#DeadlineDay: Chelsea Signs Zappacosta From Torino #DeadlineDay: Chelsea Signs Zappacosta From Torino Reviewed by flexysong on August 31, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.