I Never Avoid My Taxes Because I Don’t Want Trouble – Cristiano Ronaldo

Real Madrid and Portugal football star, Cristiano Ronaldohas responded to tax evasion allegations, telling a Spanish judge Monday that he has “never tried to avoid taxes.” Ronaldo was questioned to determine whether he committed tax fraud worth almost 15 million euros ($17.5 million) and spent more than 90 minutes answering the questions of investigating judge […]

The post I Never Avoid My Taxes Because I Don’t Want Trouble – Cristiano Ronaldo appeared first on AM onpoint TV.



from AM onpoint TV http://ift.tt/2vdtClg
via IFTTT
I Never Avoid My Taxes Because I Don’t Want Trouble – Cristiano Ronaldo I Never Avoid My Taxes Because I Don’t Want Trouble – Cristiano Ronaldo Reviewed by flexysong on July 31, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.